The true power of Hatch is being able to segment your customers to make sure to provide them with the right messaging at the right time. You can accomplish this by filtering your contacts before you put them in campaign.
Where is my search bar?
The search bar is located at the top of the page on the contacts tab. Here you can pull the customers you wish to automate and funnel into your sales board.
Searching Specific People
You can search for specific people in Hatch by typing their first and last name, their phone number, or their email into the search bar. For example;
Miles Stokes, (804) 543-1018, or email@example.com
Our simple search feature allows you to search for
- Most Recent Status
- Most Recent Created Date
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
Our simple filtering allows you to filter down by
- New - Contacts that have never been through campaign
- Replied - Contacts that went through a campaign and responded
- No Reply - Contacts that went through a campaign and did not respond
- Mobile - Contacts that have verified cell numbers that can receive text messages
- Landline - Contacts that have landline numbers and unable to receive text messages
Searching An Imported CSV List
You can search an imported CSV list by searching the Import List name from the spreadsheet in the same search bar.
Saved Searches and Advanced Searching
Our team uses Advanced Searching and Saved Searches to create even more specific audiences. For example, if we want to pull a list of contacts that “was sold in the last three months and had the sales rep of Andrew” we can pull that information. Just contact our team to get started with custom audiences!