What is a campaign?
Campaigns set the messaging and cadence for all automation that occurs for customers. Read on to learn more on how to use campaigns in Hatch
Top Tips for Campaigns
- Campaigns allow you to automate messages including texts, emails, and voicemail drops to be sent over a 30 day period.
- Campaigns are created for specific workspaces and are not shared across different workspaces.
- To launch contacts in campaigns, head to the Contacts page.
- Campaigns can be created from scratch or from a results-driven template.
Navigating to Campaigns
From the left side navigation, click on the campaigns icon. Here you can see all the campaigns for the Workspace selected.
Click into a campaign card to see the details or make edits. If you don't have a campaign yet, click Create Campaign in the top right to get started.
How it Works
- First, we build a campaign from scratch or using one of our results-driven templates. This is a series of text, emails, and voicemails that send over several days (up to 30 days).
In this example, we are using the Rehash Campaign Template to create a campaign.
- Contacts get launched into campaign based on their CRM details and timing from the Contacts Page or through a Workflow.
Contacts are launched into campaign from the contacts page.
- When contacts respond to the campaign messaging, they will pop up in the Inbound Column on the Board.
Contacts that respond to campaign pop onto your Board.
Hatch Customer support is always available as a resource if you would like help on building on strategy or campaigns for your Hatch account.
Here are some things you need to know:
Create a Campaign: Check out how to create a campaign from a template with this quick demo
Edit or Update a Campaign: Edit a previously created campaign by clicking into a campaign card
Launch Contacts into Campaigns: Launch contacts from campaign from the contacts page
Remove Contacts from Campaigns: Remove some or all contacts from campaigns