Campaigns set the messaging and cadence for all automation that occurs for customers. In this article, we’re going to cover some of the basic things you need to know.
Navigating to Campaigns
From the left side navigation, click on the campaigns icon. Here you can see all the campaigns for the Workspace selected.
Click into a campaign card to see the details or make edits. If you don't have a campaign yet, click Create Campaign to get started.
How it Works
- First, we build a campaign from scratch or using one of our results-driven templates. This is a series of text, emails, and voicemails that send over several days (up to 30 days).
In this example, we are using the Rehash Campaign Template to create a campaign.
- Contacts get launched into campaign based on their CRM details and timing from the Contacts Page or through a Workflow.
Contacts are launched into campaign from the contacts page.
- When contacts respond to the campaign messaging, they will pop up in the Inbound Column on the Board.
Contacts that respond to campaign pop onto your Board.
Your customer success manager is always available as a resource if you would like help on building on strategy or campaigns for your Hatch account. However, if you ever want to do it yourself, here are some things you need to know:
Creating a Campaign
Creating a campaign is easy! For this scenario, we are going to build a simple three touch campaign.
Note: To create a campaign for a different strategy, check out Campaign Templates and use our tested campaign verbiage, or feel free to customize your campaigns based on what language works best for your sales process.
- To get started, navigate to the campaigns page, and click create campaign.
- Decide if you want to build a campaign from scratch or from a template. For this scenario, we are going to build from scratch.
- Name your campaign.
- On Day 1, add a text and email to go on launch.
- On Day 2, add a text to go out at 10 am.
- Decide if you want campaign messages to send on weekends or holidays.
- Once you have confirmed everything looks good, click create campaign. Don’t worry, if you ever want to edit a campaign you can click back into a campaign card and edit the verbiage later.
Editing a Campaign
Once you have created a campaign, it’s easy to go back and adjust campaign verbiage.
Note: Any contacts that were already put into campaign before making campaign edits will receive the original campaign verbiage.
- To edit a campaign, click on the campaign card and click on Sequence.
- Here, you can see all the campaign messages that will send out over 30 days. To make edits to the campaign, simply click on the message you want to edit and make your adjustments.
- To save you changes, click Update Campaign.
Removing Contacts from Campaigns
Sometimes you might want to remove contacts from a campaign.
- Click on the campaign card, and click In Campaign.
- Here, you can see all the contacts that are in campaign. To remove someone from campaign, click on the trash can icon. To remove everyone from campaign, click Remove All.
- To confirm the change, click Remove Contacts.